Envision a vibrant neighborhood where...
- Children and youth from foster care find permanent, loving families
- Foster and adoptive parents receive affordable housing and ongoing community support
- Older adults find purpose as an integral part of the community, providing care to the children and families as "honorary grandparents."
The first Treehouse Community is located in Easthampton, MA. Since opening in 2006, Treehouse and it's founders have won many prestigious awards, including:
- 2017 MA Council on Aging Innovator of the Year Award
- 2015 U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services Adoption Excellence Award for System Change
- 2012 Encore.org/AARP Purpose Prize
INVEST IN THE DREAM!