At Treehouse we have volunteers of all ages. Treehouse Volunteer Opportunities are wide ranging and based on each individual’s interests and experience, as well as current needs and priorities within our community and programs and mission.
Here are a few examples of Volunteer Opportunities:
- Individual tutoring
- Sponsoring a Suitcase Project in your school or church to benefit children in foster care
- Assisting with Transportation for youth
- Being a mentor in the HEROES program
- Supporting a special event
- Offering a workshop and sharing a skill
- Helping with grant writing and fundraising
- Cooking meals on a weekly basis for youth programs
- Being part of the TreeCat Cafe support team
- Helping to recruit new community members
There are as many opportunities as there are volunteers. Becoming a Treehouse Volunteer begins with contacting our Volunteer Coordinator, Yael, at: 413 527-7966 or email@example.com
Curious about us? Come for a 1-hour tour. Visit the award-winning Intergenerational Treehouse Community in Easthampton, MA. This diverse neighborhood brings families adopting children from foster care together with caring older adults who volunteer their time and talents, becoming honorary grandparents.
Not a New Englander? Join the Re-Envisioning Foster Care in America Movement (REFCA) to get involved in other ways. REFCA welcomes people of all ages and backgrounds to invest in the lives, educational success, dreams and futures of children and youth who experience foster care in their local communities.